Swimming is a life skill as well as great way to exercise. Our Preschool swim lessons will teach your child about water and water safety. Our lessons will also help them feel safe around water and to experience the great ways it can be enjoyed. Our classes are taught by a trained Y instructor and the teachers will help your child when getting ready to swim.
- On swim days you child will need to wear his or her swimsuit under clothing
- Your child should bring towel and swim bag large enough to hold their clothes once they change
- Please mark the outside of your child's swim bag with his or her name so it can be easily seen by teachers
- On swim days pick up times are earlier than normal time so you may assist your child with dressing after swim class
DAYS & HOURS
- Scamper Swim Day is Tuesday
- Kinder swim day is Monday or Wednesday
- Please arrive on those days at 11:25AM for morning class or 3:10PM for afternoon class.