MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & RATES
- Discount rates on programs and sports
- Access to our pool and gymnasium
- Access to our Wellness Center
- Free Child Watch while you workout
- Read our full list of Membership Benefits
- How much does a Membership Cost?
Child Watch is a safe and free environment for to bring your child while you make use of the Y. We have many playful and engaging options young children while you exercise or connect with others over shared interests.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM–11:30 AM &
4:30 PM–7:30 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM–11:00 AM
Sunday: 1:00 PM-3:00 PM *new hours*
THE Y FACILITIES
- Wellness center, gyms, racquetball court, pool, whirlpool, sauna and more
- Open 7 days a week
- Handicap accessible
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Facility available for birthday party and event rentals.
DIVERSE CLASSES & PROGRAMS
ALWAYS WELCOME AT THE YMCA (AWAY).
Travelling for business or pleasure? Don't foget your Y card.
AWAY provides members with access to more than 2,300 Ys across the United States and in 130 countries and territories around the world.
With Y membership, you are always welcome by showing your membership card. Some modest fees and program restrictions may apply. Check out ymca.net for the nearest YMCA in the area you are planning to visit.
MY Y IS EVERY Y IN INDIANA
We have some exciting news to share with you. Beginning May 1, 2016, your Y is now every Y in the State of Indiana. That’s right, if you are a member of any YMCA in Indiana, you can use any Y in the State!
The main requirement is that you will use your home Y 51% of the time. Your home Y is the Y where you joined and your membership information is housed.
Photo ID and a valid membership card are required to visit another Y.