JOIN A COMMUNITY, NOT JUST A GYM.
The Henry County YMCA has a solution for your family's health, fitness, program, and sports needs. When you join the Y, you are getting more than a gym membership.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
Click here for our current rates.
The Henry County YMCA is now excited to offer online membership registration. By clicking the above link, a new window will open that will allow you to select your desired membership type and input household and membership information. By creating an account online, you will have access to view your account balance, make payments, schedule payments, view transactions and print receipts, as well as register for other programs and events! If you have questions during this process, please contact our front desk staff for assistance at (765) 529-3804, option 0.